2017-06-07 Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 05 June 2017 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
Wednesday, June 07, 2017, at 4:00 P.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1) and (3) Wis. Stats.
4. Wellness Committee Report.
5. Review Fuel Bids.
6. Insurance Renewal Update.
7. Budget Update.
8. Survey Results.
9. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(c)(e) to discuss
Administrative, Chilton Education Association (CEA), and Support Staff Wages and Benefits.
10. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if
necessary and appropriate.
Mr. David Bailey, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.