2017-04-24 Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 19 April 2017 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Finance Committee Meeting
Monday, April 24, 2017, at 5:00 P.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Discussion of Transportation Contract.
5. Vehicle Replacement.
6. Budget Update.
7. Review Membership Audit.
8. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(c)(e) to discuss preparation
for teacher negotiations and employee compensation.
9. Reconvene into open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if
necessary and appropriate.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.