2017-10-02 Special Board of Education Meeting
- First published on 29 September 2017 Posted in School Board Agendas & Minutes
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Special Board of Education Meeting
Monday, October 02, 2017, at 5:00 P.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Convene into closed session pursuant to the provisions of State Statute Section 19.85(1)(c) for the purpose of discussing a personnel matter.
5. Reconvene into open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
6. Accept the resignation of a district employee.
Mr. David Bailey, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.