2017-05-24 Special Board of Education Meeting AMENDED Agenda
- First published on 22 May 2017 Posted in School Board Agendas & Minutes
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Special Board of Education Meeting
Wednesday, May 24, 2017, at 5:30 P.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Student Field Trip Approval - Two students have qualified to attend Math Nationals in Iowa. A copy of the itinerary is attached for your review.
5. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(a) and (f) for the purpose of conducting a student expulsion hearing.
6. Reconvene into open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Mr. David Bailey, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.