Attached are the school supply lists for 2018-2019.
Students and parents can now order until Sunday, June 4 in the CHS office the 2018 Senior Slideshow and the Graduation Ceremony (a multi-camera production, hopefully – barring any major technical issues) DVDs. Packaged within a thin case with custom cover, the DVD makes a nice keepsake for the Graduate and his/her family members.
PRICE: $20 / each. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF ORDER. Make checks payable to CHS.
The DVDs should be available for pickup in the High School office by Monday, June 18, 2018. DVDs must be picked up by Thursday, July 26, 2018.
Friday, May 11th from 3:15-5:00 and Saturday, May 12th from 9:00-12:00
Enter through the Greenhouse door. We have a nice variety of hanging baskets, patio planters, annuals, succulents and vegetables.
Click on the attached jpg below to see this week's activities.
The Chilton Aquatics Club is offering a summer swim team program for students interested in gaining more experience in competitive swimming. In order to participate in the summer swim team, swimmers must be able to swim one full length of the pool (25 yards). The Summer Swim Team practices from Monday, June 4, through Monday, July 30, with meets scheduled throughout the summer.
To register for the Summer Swim Team, parents are asked to attend one of two Open Pool Nights scheduled for May 13 and May 17. If parents are unable to attend one of these Open Pool Nights, please contact Denys Mallmann at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Open Pool Nights and the registration process, please see the attached documents.
May 2018 Menus
Attached is the 2018 Summer School Book.
Registration will begin on Friday, May 11, 2018.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Cold and flu season is still upon us! Please use the guidelines below to help determine when to keep your child home from school to promote quicker recovery and prevention in the spread of illnesses to classmates and staff. Nobody likes to be sick and I stress the importance of keeping students home until they are feeling better and ready to learn. Remind your child to wash their hands frequently, cover their cough, drink plenty of water and get an adequate amount of sleep each night to keep their bodies and minds healthy!
Chilton Public School Nurse
More Articles ...
- 2018-19 4K Registration
- 2018 Tiger Yearbooks Available til Feb 26
- Tigers Den Two Week Flash Sale
- 2018 February Menu
- Chilton Elementary Production of Willy Wonka
- Jan. 2018 Menu
- GBB Alumni Night Friday, December 22, 2017 vs. Two Rivers
- CMS Announces auditions for “Mulan Jr”
- "Wonder" Filmraiser for CHS Suicide Prevention Committee
- December 2018 Nutrition Menus
- Build a Better World - November 13-17, 2017
- November is Read Aloud Month
- 2018 Tiger Yearbooks Still at Reduced Rate
- 2017 Chilton FFA Fruit & Coffee Fundraiser
- November 2017 Nutrition Menus
- 2017-11-09 FFA Hypnotist Show
- 2017-10-04 5pm - 8pm CHS & Dairy Queen Fundraiser
- October Menu 2017
- 2017's 5th annual Run T.A.L.L. 5K.
- Hurricane Harvey Collection in Chilton