First published on 08 April 2008 Posted in Web
This website could not have been done without contributions from numerous individuals.
The following alumni students made significant contributions to the original content of the website while at Chilton High School: Shaun Bogan ('03), Brandon Gillig ('02), Christina Jerrett ('03), Jason Kopf ('03), Dan Rothe ('04), Dustin Schwobe ('04), and David Schuette ('03).
The original page banner graphic was design by Chris Keuler ('03).
Technology assistance has been provided by Mr. Brian Bartel and Mr. David Endres
Thanks to all from your webmaster, Mr. David Holze.
In the summer of 2016, the present website was upgraded to Joomla 3.5 from Joomla 1.5 (2008) and Joomla 2.5 (2014) using the following tools and extensions:
- YooTheme (template is a customized version of Nano3)
- Akeeba Backup (backup extension)
- Articles Anywhere by Regular Labs (plugin for reading content articles)
- Article Details by Simplify Your Web (override article information details)
- Attachments by jmcameron (content article extension)
- B-Accessibility by Bonim Ba (accessibility extension)
- BreezingForms Pro by Crosstec (web forms extension)
- BT Login by Bow Themes (login module extension)
- Date2 by TY2U (date and time module)
- JCE (WYSIWYG Editor, Utilities and plug-ins)
- mAvik Thumbnails by Vitaliy Marenkov (thumbnail creator plug-in)
- Mootools Enabler/Disabler by Roberto Segura (system plug-in)
- Rereplacer by Regular Labs (advanced search and replace extension)
- SectionEx by StackIdeas (Section/Categories/Articles Menu Component)
- sigplus by Levente Hunyadi (photo galleries within articles)
- SobiPro 1.2.4 (staff directory)
- XTDir Search Plugin+ for SobiPro by Extly (Joomla search extension)
The following free software and plugins were essential in customizing the website's appearance:
- Firefox (a web browser alternative to Internet Explorer)