Attached is information regarding swim lessons.
April 3 - April 19, 2018
Chilton Elementary School is currently setting up appointments for 4K screening for 2018-19 school year. Please see the attached flier on information to sign your child up.
Be sure to get your 2018 Tiger Yearbook! Time is running out, as sales end on Feb. 26th. Order forms are available in the library or high school office, or you can order online through jostensyearbooks.com. If you prefer not to order online, you may drop off your order form with payment in an envelope at the high school office or it can be given to Mrs. Saukel in the library. Please take advantage of this opportunity to have a memory book of this school year! Books are $50.00 each with additional options still available.
Check out the attachment below for the sales being offered during this Two Week Flash Sale.
Mulan Jr. shirt order forms.
Chilton Elementary Students in Grades 2-4 will be performing in the production of Willy Wonka. Performances are scheduled for Mar. 8, 9 and 10th.
For tickets, please click on link to place your order: https://www.englercenter.com/
Attached is the order form that went home with the elementary student for anyone who is interested in ordering a Willy Wonka t-shirts. The deadline to order is Jan. 8th.
First published on 21 December 2017 Posted in CHS Athletics
With many of the college students home for winter break and the youth basketball kids performing at halftime, tomorrow night we are going to quickly recognize any girls basketball alumni (players, coaches, managers, etc.). At the direction of the public address announcer, any alumni in attendance for the varsity game against Two Rivers will be asked to stand and receive a round of applause from the crowd. Immediately following the game, we will take a quick group picture with the current girls basketball players.
More Articles ...
- CMS Announces auditions for “Mulan Jr”
- "Wonder" Filmraiser for CHS Suicide Prevention Committee
- December 2018 Nutrition Menus
- Build a Better World - November 13-17, 2017
- November is Read Aloud Month
- 2018 Tiger Yearbooks Still at Reduced Rate
- 2017 Chilton FFA Fruit & Coffee Fundraiser
- November 2017 Nutrition Menus
- 2017-11-09 FFA Hypnotist Show
- 2017-10-04 5pm - 8pm CHS & Dairy Queen Fundraiser
- October Menu 2017
- 2017's 5th annual Run T.A.L.L. 5K.
- Hurricane Harvey Collection in Chilton
- CES Student Handbook 2017-18
- September Menu 2017
- WIAA Concussion Insurance
- 2017-08-25 Salvation Army Back-to-School Program
- Fall 2017 - Family to Family Education Program in Chilton
- MS Student/Parent Handbook 2017-2018
- 2017-18 Registration Packets and Information