2017-11-13 Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
- First published on 07 November 2017 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
Monday, November 13, 2017, at 5:15 P.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Stephanie Ott.
5. Placement of Programming Goals in Student Handbooks.
6. Coding Club at Chilton High School.
7. Chilton Creators/Make Mondays Club at the Middle School.
8. Science Olympiad.
9. Update on EWC AD Meeting.
10. National Anthem Protocol.
Mr. David Bailey, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.