2016-06-07 Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting
- First published on 01 June 2016 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Buildings and Grounds Committee Meeting
Tuesday, June 07, 2016, at 6:00 p.m.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Elementary/Middle School Traffic and Safety Study.
5. Preparation of Playing Fields.
6. Update on Major Summer Projects.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.