2016-05-24 Finance Committee Meeting
- First published on 19 May 2016 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that pursuant to Sections 19.84 and 111.70(4)(cm)2, of the
Wisconsin Statutes, the School District of Chilton and the Chilton Education Association,
will meet on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 7:00 a.m. at the high school building in the
Community Room, 530 W. Main Street, Chilton, WI 53014, for the purpose of exchanging
initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base wage negotiations. The agenda
for the meeting is as follows:
Finance Committee Meeting
Tuesday, May 24, 2016, at 7:00 a.m.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1) and (3) Wis. Stats.
4. Exchange of initial proposals along with supporting rationale for base wage negotiations for the term July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, pursuant to Sections 19.84 and 111.70(4)(cm)2 of
the Wisconsin Statutes.
5. Questions from members of the public regarding the initial proposals and supporting rationale for base wage negotiations of either the School District or the Chilton Education Association.
6. Convene into closed session pursuant to State Statute 19.85(1)(e) for the purpose of base wage negotiations.
7. Reconvene in open session to take action on matters discussed in closed session if necessary and appropriate.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.