2016-04-21 AMENDED AGENDA - Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
- First published on 19 April 2016 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
Thursday, April 21, 2016, at 6:30 A.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Addition of Assistant Coaches.
5. Request to form a Middle School Dance Club and Ukulele Club and Activity Account.
6. Field preparation and responsibilities on availability to play.
7. Schedule next meeting.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.