2016-02-25 Policy Committee Meeting
- First published on 24 February 2016 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Policy Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 25, 2016, at 4:30 pm
District Office Conference Room
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Review Volume 24 - No. 2.
5. Review Policy 5114 - Foreign and Foreign-Exchange Students.
6. Review the following Policies:
-Policy 3140 - Termination, Non-renewal and Resignation
-Policy 3421 - Health and Dental Benefits
-Policy 3432 - Employee Sick Leave
-Policy 4421 - Health and Dental Benefits
-Policy 4432 - Employee Sick Leave
7. Review Policy 7540.04 - Staff Education Technology Acceptable Use and Safety.
8. Review Policies 8500 - Food Services and 8531 - Free and Reduced-Price Meals - Special
9. Timing of Policy Reads.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.