2016-02-04 Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
- First published on 02 February 2016 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Co-Curricular Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 04, 2016, at 6:00 A.M.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Coaches Evaluation Rubric.
5. Addition of Assistant Coaches.
6. Overall Number of Sports Programs.
7. Dance Program/Funding.
8. Pool Updates.
9. U.S. Flag in the Gym.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.