2015-11-11 Buildings and Grounds Committee Meeting
- First published on 09 November 2015 Posted in Committee Agendas
School District of Chilton
Preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority.
530 West Main Street
Chilton, WI 53014
Buildings and Grounds Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 11, 2015, at 6:00 p.m.
Community Room of the High School Building
1. Call to order
2. Roll call of members
3. Verification of notice pursuant to s.19.84(1)(3) Wis. Stats.
4. Discuss Costs Associated with a Rubberized Track.
5. Elementary/Middle School Parking Lot Renovation.
6. Review Bids and Update on Projects.
7. Discuss Project Contingencies.
8. New Signage for Chilton High School as an initial Gift from the Class of 1966.
9. Review Committee Objectives.
Mr. Jerry Kolbe, Board Clerk
Chilton Public Schools
Upon request to the Superintendent, submitted twenty-four (24) hours in advance, the District
shall make reasonable accommodations including the provision of informational material in an
alternative format for a disabled person to be able to attend this meeting.