First published on 20 May 2008 Posted in District Information
Chilton Public School District Mission Statement
We, the Chilton Public School District, believe that preparing students to achieve their potential is our highest priority. In partnership, with all members of our community, we are committed to inspiring our students to be life-long learners and responsible, contributing members in a global society.
Chilton Public School District Vision Statement
Our vision is to:
- be an innovative school system recognized for every student's demonstration of the skills necessary to succeed in a rapidly changing world
- demonstrate continuous improvement through the delivery of a challenging education program that fosters student achievement, accommodates individual learning styles, and values personal integrity
- develop an interactive partnership between the school district and the community that is mutually beneficial.
Chilton Public School District Core Values
We Value: Honesty, Integrity, Community Service, Respect for all, School facilities that support safe learning environments, Financial stability, The teaching and learning process: they are the core business of our schools, Continuous improvement in delivering an excellent educational program, A highly trained, professional staff, Our reputation as a high performing school district, All students succeeding at high levels.
Chilton Public School District Belief Statements
1. We believe that all students can learn at high levels.
2. We believe that all students are entitled to a rigorous curriculum that challenges each student's capacity to learn.
3. We believe that teacher effectiveness and expertise have a significant impact on student learning.
4. We believe that our financial and human resources must directly support student learning.
5. We believe that the success of every student is critical to the future of our schools, our community, our nation and the global marketplace in which they will work.