District Board Goals
- First published on 25 January 2016 Posted in District Information
- The Chilton Board of Education will conduct our business with respect of each individual team member’s diversity and deal with conflict in a timely and respectful manner.
- The Chilton Board of Education will use respect and courtesy in all our interactions.
- The Chilton Board of Education’s decision making process will encourage independent thinking. We will rely on the facts, will consider all sides of controversial issues, and will ultimately base our decisions on what is best for students
- The Chilton Board of Education will first seek to understand then to be understood.