- First published on 08 April 2008 Posted in Home
In the summer of 2018, the present website was upgraded to Joomla 3.8 from Joomla 1.5 (2008) , Joomla 2.5 (2014), Joomla 3.5 (2016) and presently used the following tools and extensions:
- Accordian FrontPage Core by AppsNity (article showcase)
- Advanced Module Manager by Regular Labs (administration, module management)
- Akeeba Backup (site backup)
- ARK Editor Pro & Media Manager Pro (WYSIWYG editor, utilities and plug-ins)
- Articles Anywhere by Regular Labs (plugin for reading content articles)
- Article Details by Simplify Your Web (override article information details)
- Attachments by jmcameron (content article extension)
- B-Accessibility by Bonim Ba (accessibility extension)
- BreezingForms Pro by Crosstec (web forms extension)
- Disable Mootools by ExtensionBase (system plug-in)
- Display Date + Time by Web357 (AJAX script)
- Google Docs Viewer by Petteri Kivimäki (social web and display)
- Google Translator (script)
- JCE (WYSIWYG Editor, Utilities and plug-ins)
- JEvents (Calendar)
- Smart Slider 3 Pro by NEXTEND (slideshow)
- Rereplacer by Regular Labs (advanced search and replace extension)
- SobiPro 126.96.36.199 (staff directory)
- Tooltips by Regular Labs (article elements)
- XTDir Search Plugin+ for SobiPro by Extly (Joomla search extension)
- YooTheme & Widgetkit (customized version of Finch Warp template)
Over the year, this website could not have been done without contributions from numerous individuals.
Technology assistance has been provided by Mr. Brian Bartel and Mr. David Endres
The following alumni students made significant contributions to the original content of the website while at Chilton High School: Shaun Bogan ('03), Brandon Gillig ('02), Christina Jerrett ('03), Jason Kopf ('03), Dan Rothe ('04), Dustin Schwobe ('04), and David Schuette ('03).
The original tiger banner graphic that ran from 2003 to 2018 was design by Chris Keuler ('03). Although its no longer being used, I feel a need to preserve its web history... so here it is.
Thanks to all from your webmaster, Mr. David Holze.