"Cheating Death" -Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Answers to questions you have… unsure about what to believe… come to the Engler Center on Tuesday, May 5th at 7 PM to hear Dr. K. Steven Whiting, PhD, as he exposes diet, exercise and supplement myths. Tickets are only $5 in advance. Sponsored by Curves and TNT (Tuesday Night Talks).
- How to preserve your lifestyle and well being into middle-age and beyond
- Why anti-acids are the most dangerous medications
- The only four foods you really need to avoid
- The top 3 reasons why we fail at exercise and how to succeed
- The greatest misconception about exercise: More is better
- The 10 reasons how we are killing ourselves
- Why we can’t eat enough food to be healthy
- How big business destroyed our food supply
- The medical system and why it often fails us
- Why going to your doctor can be bad for your health
- How to control cholesterol without dangerous drugs
- Bold face lies of the drug industry
- Diabetes—The preventable Epidemic
- Manage arthritis without dangerous painkillers
- Exposing the cholesterol myth
- Secrets of preserving your memory and preventing Alzheimer’s
- Why sun exposure is good for you—including tanning salons!
- The top 10 reasons why we fail at weight loss and how to overcome them
- How to live off fast food and still eat healthy
- The real truth about “organic” foods
- and much more...