Many people believe that public schools can tax as much as they want for operations and that these citizens that attend the annual meeting are the only ones that control the school’s taxing authority. This was true until fifteen years ago, but now it is primarily the State of Wisconsin that controls public school’s taxing ability.
First published on 06 April 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
First published on 31 March 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
First published on 25 February 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Listed below is the 2009-10 Budget Reduction Recommendation Presentation that was presented at the Monday, February 23, 2009 meeting.
Chilton High School announces its first induction class for the Chilton High School Wall of Honor. The five inductees for the class of 2009 are Gail Rusch, Patricia Jehn (Freidel), Thomas Dhein, John Freidel and Tracy (Schmotzer) Winkler.
First published on 16 February 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Chilton High School will enact a new policy regarding requests for copies of high school transcripts. Please note that this new process is not for current students.
Effective March 2, 2009 transcript requests must be accompanied by a completed transcript request form and payment. Official transcripts are $3.00 per copy with checks being made payable to Chilton Public Schools. Transcript requests must come from the student/former student. Requests from a third party will be processed only with written permission from the student/former student. Procedures and transcript request forms are available at Chilton High School and also on the school web site. No transcript requests will be accepted via e-mail.
For the appropriate forms, visit Transcript Request under the CHS menu.
More Articles ...
- 2009-10 CHS Class Registration Material
- New CHS Bell Schedule for Spring 2009
- Chilton Makes Wisconsin School News Cover
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- SCHOOL CALENDAR CHANGE
- Open Records Requests
- Highest-ranking School Districts Honored for Technology Innovation Know-How
- CPS Welcomes You to Speak Up
- Submit Pictures for CHS Yearbook Online
- CHS Fall Athletic Awards Set for Nov. 3
- Parent Information Nights
- 2008-09 Back-to-School District Newsletter
- Revenue Limits Explained
- Golden Ager Passes Available at CHS
- Changes to the School Immunization Law
- Chilton High School Counselor Available for New Registrants
- CHS First Day Schedule