- First published on 07 January 2010 Posted in District News
- First published on 05 January 2010 Posted in District News
To School District of Chilton parents, guardians, students and community members,
Just prior to the holiday break, the Chilton Education Association and the Chilton Board of Education ratified the teacher’s contract for the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 school years. All aspects of the newly ratified contract are retroactive to the start of the 2009-2010 school year. This includes the make-up of snow days. The new contract language indicates that teachers will make-up all snow days for the purpose which they were originally intended. Therefore, the snow day that occurred on Wednesday, December 9, 2009, will be made up on Monday, April 5, 2010. Monday, April 5, 2010 was originally scheduled as part of the spring break holiday. Now, Monday, April 5, 2010 will be an instructional day for all School District of Chilton students. Please mark this change on your calendars accordingly. Any future inclement weather days taken within the 2009-2010 school year will be added on to the end of the school year in June. If any days are added on to the school year in June, parents, students and community members will be notified through school newsletters, the district website, student announcements, and local newspapers.
- First published on 30 November 2009 Posted in District News
- First published on 03 November 2009 Posted in District News
For Chilton community residents who were unable to attend the Chilton Public Schools Annual Meeting on October 26, 2009, a video of the meeting will run on the local access channel throughout the month of November. For residents without cable access, copies of the video will be available at the District Office. If interested in obtaining a copy of the meeting video, please contact Dawn Bartel at 920-849-8109.
- First published on 25 October 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
The Chilton FFA, AFS and Vocational Arts Clubs will once again be conducting a fruit sale. We will be offering the same selections as last year. Items can be purchased from Oct. 28th through Nov. 11th. Fruit is estimated to arrive the second week of December. To place an order please contact any FFA, AFS or Voc. Arts Club member OR you can contact Amy Thielman, Tim Meyer or Derrick Jaeger at Chilton High School.
- First published on 21 October 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
The Chilton High School Fall Athletic Awards Night will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 7:00 PM. The awards ceremony will take place in the Engler Center for the Performing Arts. Letter winners will be recognized for the following fall sports: Boys and Girls Cross Country, Football, Football Cheerleading, Girls Swimming, Girls Tennis and Volleyball.
- First published on 20 October 2009 Posted in CHS News & Press Releases
Chilton FFA is hosting a Donkey Basketball Game on November 5th, 7:30 p.m. at the CHS large gym. Tickets are $6.00 in advance ($8.00 at the door) and may be purchased at Westend Creations, Schmidt Clothing and Just for You Flowers or by email (email@example.com).
Games include (#1) Chilton Staff Members vs. Chilton High School Students and (#2) Kaytee vs. LDS.
More Articles ...
- Football Play-Offs: All play versus Football Play-off Proposal
- Order CHS Yearbook Now
- H1N1: Letter to School Parents
- Chilton High School Adjusts Student Cell Phone Use Expectations
- NOTICE - CHILD FIND ACTIVITIES
- Donations That Help Your Public School
- CHS Spring Athletic Awards Scheduled for June 1
- REMINDER - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- LETTER TO PARENTS
- April 21 Chilton Athletic Contests Cancelled Due to Inclement Weather
- "Cheating Death" -Tuesday, May 5, 2009
- How Much Can a School Tax?
- April 6 Varsity/JV Baseball Game at Chilton Rescheduled for April 17
- March 31 Chilton Baseball at Little Chute Rescheduled for April 3
- Chilton Celebrates Read Across America
- Board of Education - Candidate Forum
- 2009 CHS Awards Night & Art/Technology Education Show Set for Wednesday, May 20
- 2009-10 Budget Reduction Recommedations
- CHS Wall of Honor's First Induction Class
- Chilton High School Enacts New Transcript Request Policy