Please read our handbook and sign and date the form you have received from the teacher. Return the form as soon as you can.
The HeadStrong Concussion Insurance Program was specifically developed to insure student athletes from the high cost of concussion treatment and neurological follow up. There is no cost to member schools. The premium is paid by the WIAA. The student athlete has ‘first dollar’ coverage (zero deductible) for concussion assessment and treatment. Coverage is secondary/excess to any other valid and collectable insurance but will become the primary payor, if no other insurance is available.
Program Highlights Include:
- $0 deductible and no Co-pays
- Tele-med Services, when needed
- No restrictions on specific doctors
- No referrals needed for treatment
- No internal limits
- No specific procedure maximums
- Neurological follow up care When medically necessary and billed at U&C.
Provide/distribute widely - the WIAA Program Guide and the FAQ’s along with the instruction to see the AD if there’s a need to file a claim or have additional questions. The school may hand out to every youngster/family that brought in their physical card/alternate year card and/or parental permission and code forms.
Ask your trainer and/or coach to let you know immediately of any instance of possible concussion. When there is a reported injury and the need to file a claim, then get the athlete/family the Dear Provider letter, the HeadStrong Claims form and Alternate Insurance form. In addition, provide the who to contact info and how to file a claim are included on the Program Guide.
None of the forms need to come back to or through the WIAA office. It works directly through school AD/administration(to sign the form) to the family, to the carrier.
The information is on the WIAA web site under AD Resources: https://www.wiaawi.org/Health/Concussions/ConcussionInsurance.aspx
The Salvation Army of Calumet County will be hosting our annual Back to School program on Friday, August 25th 2017 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Any NEW families to The Salvation Army, will need to bring in proof of income and a photo ID. This program is ONLY for low income families who are in need of school supplies this year. Each child grades Kindergarten-12th grade will receive a school bag filled with all the required school supplies needed for the upcoming school year. If your family could benefit from this program, please call The Salvation Army at (920) 849-7856.
El Ejército de Salvación del Condado de Calumet será el anfitrión de nuestro programa anual Back to School ( De Regreo a la Escuela) el viernes 25 de agosto de 2017 de 10:00 am a 2:00 pm. Cualquier familia que venga por primera ves al Ejército de Salvación (Salvation Army), tendrá que traer una prueba de ingresos y una identificación con foto. Este programa es SOLO para familias de bajos ingresos que necesitan suministros escolares para este año. Y abarca desde kinder hasta el grado 12, cada estudiante recibirá una bolsa llena de todos los materiales escolares necesarios para el próximo año escolar. Si usted tiene preguntas acerca de este programa, por favor llámenos al Ejército de Salvación al teléfono(920) 849-7856.
First published on 03 August 2017 Posted in District News
See the attached document for more information about free education and support for families who have relatives living with mental illness.
Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year!
Families will receive their registration packet for the 2017-2018 school year shortly. We are doing something a little bit different this year by mailing only those pieces of information that we felt were absolutely necessary. All of the information items can be found in this article that you can access at your convenience at any time through the DISTRICT tab NEW TO CHILTON. We hope you find this method more convenient to you.
The (Cash and Check only) fee collection dates/times/locations are:
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the High School Commons
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Elementary/Middle School Cafeteria
Remember that you can make out one check for all of your students fees, no need for multiple checks. You can also make payments through e-Funds at any time. e-Funds accept credit card payments with a fee. Please see the e-Funds information sheet attached.
- New Student Registration Packets: English, Español (all updated 2017-07-11)
- Welcome Back & Fee Collection Letter: English, Español (allupdated 2017-07-11)
- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- 2017-2018 Fee Schedule
- e-Funds: Information, Parent Registration, Mobile Site Instructions (all updated 2017-07-11)
- Elementary School (CES): English, Español (both updated 2017-07-11)
- Middle School (CMS) (updated 2017-07-11)
- High School (CHS) (updated 2017-08-09)
- Prescription Medication Consent Form
- Non-Prescription/OTC Consent Form
- Prescription Inhaler Medication Consent Form
- Asthma Letter to Parents
Asthma Action Plan
- Seizure Letter to Parents
Seizure Action Plan
- Allergy Letter to Parents
Severe Allergy Action Plan
- Dietary Restriction Letter to Parents
Dietary Requests Form (from WI DPI)
- Physician Order for G-Tube
- Student Immunization Law
Student Immunization Record
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications (all updated 2017-07-11)
Technology / Internet Appropriate Use and Online Safety Policies (AUP)
- AUP Family Signature Sheet: Online Form (updated 2016-07-14)
PDF Verion: English, Español (updated 2017-07-11)
- AUP Information: English, Español (updated 2016-07-08)
High School Specific
- Chilton High School Parent-Student Handbook (updated 2017-07-11)
- CHS Parking Registration (updated 2018-05-24)
- CHS Daily Schedule (updated 2016-07-13)
- CHS Requirements for Participation in Athletics & School Activities
English, Español (both updated 2017-07-11)
- CHS Athletic Alternative Transportation Form
Athletics - General
- Chilton School District Athletic Concussion Form and Info:
English, Español (both updated 2017-07-11)
- Concussion HS Testing Signup and Schedule:
English, Español (English updated 2017-07-11)
- Chilton Booster Club Athletic Assistance Application
- Chilton Booster Club Family Registration Form – Please complete for athletes in grades 7-12
- WIAA Eligibility Rules and Forms (from their website)
- Scheduled events can be found on the Chilton RSchool Calendar
Chilton FFA Alumni hosts the annual Blueberry Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, July 23rd, 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. @ Polly’s Pumpkin Patch, Chilton.
Please see the attached documents for the supplies your child will need for the 2017-18 school year. Please note that some of these items will need to be replenished during the school year.
It’s already time to be thinking about ordering the 2018 Tiger Yearbook! http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A09268400 ) or drop off your order form with payment in an envelope at the high school office. With online ordering only you have the option to make partial payments. Please take advantage of this opportunity to order your yearbook at a reduced rate. The yearbook is $45.00 and cover icons are FREE until September 30th, 2017!You can pick up your order form to review and then either do an online order by clicking on this link (
Mrs. Salzsieder, Chilton Elementary & Middle School Library Media Specialist, had a dream to bring a MakerSpace to the school where students could imagine, create, and design. She researched what other makerspaces in schools looked like. She scavenged rummage sales and thrift stores for puzzles, learning games, and building materials which students used when they were done checking out their library books. She had Monthly Make Days for her elementary classes. She added maker activities to monthly Family Reading & Technology Nights where families had the opportunity to make slime, create catapults, design and fly paper airplanes, create sand art, and more. Then she thought about adding a LEGO® wall, Magnetic Poetry, and LiteBrite board to the east wall of the library and sought funding and a construction team.
More Articles ...
- 2017 Summer Pool Events
- 2017 Senior Slideshow & Graduation Ceremony DVD
- SAT/ACT Prep 2017 via eKnowledge Donation Project with WIAA
- 2017-05-04 Princess Pamper Day
- 2017 Chilton High School Annual Plant Sale
- NFL Hall of Fame Dave Casper and Hometown Heros
- 2016-17 Chilton High School Nondiscrimination Survey
- May Menus 2017
- Pool Closed April 14 thru 16, 2017
- 2017-04 REACH Coalition Message #9
- April Menu
- 2017-03 REACH Coalition Message #8
- HS Music Trip Information
- ACT Parent Letter
- March Menu 2017
- Staff Administration of Non-Student Specific Epinephrine
- VOCES8 Arts Integration Method Unities Chilton Students
- Screening for 4 year old Kindergarten
- 2017 Tiger Yearbook Sales End Feb 28
- PUPIL NONDISCRIMINATION SELF - EVALUATION REPORT