It's almost that time! Marching band camp time!! In case you've lost the schedule, the rehearsal times are listed below. Hopefully your child has given you these dates in advance, as they were handed out at the end of last school year. I apologize for not sending out a mass email, but I don't have any email addresses yet and will be sending something home the first day of school requesting your emails/phone #'s so I am better able to keep in contact with you all this year.
All students registered for band are required to do marching band, and all rehearsals will be held at CHS.
- Monday, August 17: 9am-12:30
- Tuesday, August 18: 9-1230
- Wed, August 19: 9-1230
- Thursday, August 20: 9-1230
- Tuesday, August 25: 12-3
- Wed, August 26: 12-3
- Thursday, August 27: 12-3
- Friday, August 28: Halftime performance at Morrissey Field (time TBA.)
Rehearsals will also be held after school on Wednesday's: 3:15-4:30.
Attached is the 2015-2016 Chilton Elementary Handbook. Please read over with your students and return the Student Handbook signature sheet to your childs homeroom teacher.
Middle School Student Handbook 2015-2016
Musical auditions (for "Hairspray"!) will be held on the following dates and times:
Monday and Tuesday 8/10 and 8/11 from 6-8 pm in the Engler Center - Round 1 Thursday 8/13 from 5:30-8:30 pm in the Engler Center - call backs (you will be notified on Wednesday 8/12 if you are to report to call backs)
Girls should prepare "Popular" and "Mix Tape"
Boys should prepare "Grease Lightning" and "Sit Down You're Rocking the Boat"
Practice tracks are linked here.
Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
Families will receive their registration packet for the 2015-2016 school year shortly. We are doing something a little bit different this year by mailing only those pieces of information that we felt were absolutely necessary. All of the information items can be found in this article that you can access at your convenience at any time through the DISTRICT tab NEW TO CHILTON. We hope you find this method more convenient to you.
The (Cash and Check only) fee collection dates/times/locations are:
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the High School Commons
- Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Elementary/Middle School Cafeteria
Remember that you can make out one check for all of your students fees, no need for multiple checks. You can also make payments through e-Funds at any time. e-Funds accept credit card payments with a fee. Please see the e-Funds information sheet attached.
- Welcome Letter
- Fee Schedule
- e-Funds Information
- School Calendar
- Library AUP Policy
- Athletic Requirements Letter: English, Español
- Athletic Physical Card and Alternate Year Physical Card
- HS Student/Parent Handbook PDF Document
- HS Student/Parent Handbook Website
- HS Student/Parent Handbook Signature Sheet
- Chilton School District Athletic Concussion Form and Info: English, Español
- Concussion Testing Sign-Up
- Athletic Contingency Fund Application
- CHS Daily Schedule
- Parking Permit/Bus Waiver
- ES Supply List; MS Supply List; HS Supply List
- Free & Reduced Lunch
Instructions: English, Español
Application: English, Español
It's already time to be thinking about ordering the 2016 Tiger Yearbook! The "early bird" order form will be available at the Fee Collection event at the high school on July 21st, 2015. NEW this year—if you order online before August 29th AND choose name stamping, you can choose up to 4 FREE ICONS for the cover of your book!! You can pick up your order form packet to review and then do an online order through jostensyearbooks.com or turn in your order form with payment to the high school office, c/o Mrs. Saukel. Please take advantage of this opportunity to order your yearbook at a reduced rate. Starting August 30th, icons will be $3.00 each.
- REGISTRATION & FEE PAYMENT
- Celebrating Our Successes
- Sabel Elected To Serve Wisconsin Association Of FFA
- 2015-2016 Elementary School Supply List
- Middle School Supply Lists 15-16
- Swimming Pool Schedule - June
- 2015 Senior Slideshow & Graduation Ceremony DVD
- CES Schools Out Video
- Video of CHS Band at 2015 National Memorial Day Parade
- CHS Band in the 2015 National Memorial Day Parade
- Graduating Seniors and their Network Accounts
- Summer Reading
- Chilton High School Annual Plant Sale
- Screen Free Week 2015: April 26-May
- 2015 Wall of Fame Nomination Form Now Available
- FFA Hypnotist Show DVDs Available
- The following letter was sent to Senator Devin LeMahieu and Representative Paul Tittl by the Chilton Board of Education:
- FFA Hypnotist Show
- Information About Measles Outbreak
- Callbacks for 2015 CMS Musical